-I'm Back

OMGosh, I am back, it's just amazing how much time has past since my last post. I can't believe that's it has been 5 months, where did the time go? However, I realized that there were so many things that I just didn't know, so many programs that I was curious about and that exploring and 'getting busy' on the net was the only way to go. During that time I decided that once I started posting again I would be expanding and writing more about my total experience here, not just a somewhat pigeon-holed view of only one experience. It occurred to me that my blog should not only be about the emergence of me on the net and the 'Agloco Story', but it should be about me on the net and 'My Story'. So I have returned and I am a little smarter, learned a lot of new and interesting stuff, and the BEST part about all of this...is that there is GOBBS of things to still learn, many new and interesting people to meet and still money to be made. So 'My Story' continues...

0 comments: