-Affiliate Marketing

At the present I have 3 main areas that I am 'dippin' into ... Affiliate Marketing, PTR's and blogging, today I will be discussing briefly Affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate marketing is a method of promoting web businesses (merchants/advertisers) in which an affiliate (publisher) is rewarded for every visitor, subscriber, customer, and/or sale provided through his/her efforts.
Thanks Wikipedia

Because I am fairly new to the net, this format was a perfect fit for me. All of the programs that I belong to and promote, have ready made packages, which includes the tools, the scripts and everything except ready made downlines, now that part of the program is left up to the individual that has entered into whatever program that he has found and feels passionate about. Let me also mention that I also think it is important to select a program that has something about it that appeals to you, at least I have found that enjoying what you are doing is just another added benefit of working from home.

And I have selected programs that are fairly easy to manage, because right now I am still exploring and learning and growing.

In the upper right column of my blog, I have a list of those programs that I am promoting, why not take a second and take a peak, you may find something that you also like.

0 comments: