-Feeling A Little Tired Today

11th-November, 2007

What I wouldn't give for a little break right now. I'm not talking about a 30 minute reprieve, I am thinking more along the lines of a short trip ... one or two weeks, that would be just what both my mind and body could use. Somewhere that has a little sand and sun, with an occasional breeze, and spectacular
ocean views from every room of my villa. I just couldn't ask for anything more. And if all of my meals were prepared and served to me, that would truly be a dream come true.

Or even spending a few days visiting with the Queen and strolling through Trafalgar Square and the Piccadilly Circus, or just viewing the Buckingham Palace would be such an incredible escape. London hasn't abandoned the magnificent buildings of the past and replaced them with the sleek, slim and trim building of today. I could easily spend hours taking photo's of all of those magnificent structures.

Now, all I would have to do to make this happen, is just a click away. Oh, so tempting, but maybe next time...


Did you enjoy this post? Why not subscribe to my RSS feed. That way you'll never miss out on new blog posts. Click here for the feed.

0 comments: