-Looking Ahead

Have you ever thought about life after retirement. Well, I have and not only because I am 'putting on a few years', but for a while I worked in a retirement community, and after being confronted on a daily bases with both the 'ups' and 'downs' of aging ... yep, you do spend time thinking about it, and making plans for that stage in your life.

The facility I worked for was ideal, it offered housing for both the independent adult and for those that might need a little more attention and caring. And at this facility everything that they could possibly need was right there on site. However, everyone is different and there are others that might be looking for a care homes facility that offers other services, and living arrangements.


You owe it to yourself to spend some time researching what your options are, specifically the type of housing that's available, how much will it cost you annually, where is it located and how close are the units to shopping area's; and I would also considered what is offered in terms of security ... I think that would number in the top five of what I would be looking for. And let's always, remember that even if we think we have found the ideal environment, keeping current and up to date info on whichever location that we decide on ... is a must.


Fortunately for us these days, all the information that any of us could want is just a mouse click away.


Did you enjoy this post? Why not subscribe to my RSS feed. That way you'll never miss out on new blog posts. Click here for the feed.

0 comments: