-Needless To Say...

Needless to say, 'Time Marches On' ... and 'believe it or not' we only have 55 days, yep ... only 55 before Christmas. Just how many of you have created that LIST, you know 'the list'... and you also are really gonna need a little extra time to check it twice, so I really think you had better get on top of it.

Well, I for one, haven't started mine either, but I have been thinking on it and my home is also a component of that mental list. Yesterday evening I came across this site, completely by accident that sells custom MAILBOXES. Someone please tell me, just what can't be found on the internet ... I am always amazed at the information, the products and programs that can be found here.

Let me share just a little bit more about this site, they have over 1500 available styles ... yep, 1500 ... not only Residential Mailboxes, but they also have numerous Commercial Mailboxes available also.

They have single or multi unit boxes, wall mounted or column boxes and if security is an issue they also have locking mailboxes. The choices are just phenomenal. Did you notice the picture that I have included in this posting, I can see Santa, getting a little overwhelmed by the holiday festivities and draping some mistle-toe and garland over this impressive little box and leaving a few gifts around it.

Folks, you just gotta see this site to believe all of the choices ... why not drop on by 'right now!' See ya...

0 comments: