-My First Pet...

When I was a child my dad and I picked out a puppy from our local animal shelter, it was my first pet, but unfortunately, we didn't have him long, he wasn't really healthy and within a couple of weeks he had died.


I was devasted and I never again had another pet. I can't remember what happened after he died but becoming attached to a family pet is extremely easy.Today I seen a site that had various pet urns available. I never really thought about it, but pets do become a real part of the family and deserve a beautiful dog urn or cat urn as a resting place.And what a warm way of remembering a pet forever than with a unique pet urn, that's laser-engraved! If you have been thinking along those lines, than drop on by Hal's Woodworking website.



Did you enjoy this post? Why not subscribe to my RSS feed. That way you'll never miss out on new blog posts. Click here for the feed.

0 comments: