-EntreCard

Just found another free and easy way to drive a little additional traffic to my site. Although this is the first day that I have inserted the card on my blog, I have really high hopes that this system will generate extra visits to my site.

Right now I have 2 reasons for supporting EntreCard, I do a lot of web browsing, and I have been reading a lot of positive buzz about this card at every site that I have seen the logo. The comments have all been the same, their stats have gone up.

Now, that's the first reason, secondly I found out about this tool earlier last week, I signed up, but continued working on other things that were already on my 'to do' list. Today I returned 2 the site because, I had a bunch of mail from EntreCard, also I was ready to give it a shot. Lo and behold, I had 7 ads in my 'advertisers box'. Well, that got me a little excited, already I had earned a few extra credits for advertising. People are interested in this little gadget, and this could lead to additional traffic and what blogger couldn't use extra traffic. Well, except for the 'Ultimate Blogging Gurus'.


Anyway, it's a snap to install and within minutes you can be up and running, dropping your card at 'fellow EntreCardites' sites and earning credits that can be used to advertise your blog. Oh, and I forgot to mention this is a credit based system; each time you drop a card you earn a credit, each time a visitor drops a card, you earn a credit. In order to advertise, you must have enough credits in reserve to cover 2 x the number of visits the site of your choice averages on a daily basis. So for instance, if I averaged 20 visits by EntreCard members a day, and someone choose to post an ad on my site, it would cost them 40 credits for an ad to appear for a 24hr period.

Wow, this is just too easy, I think I like it...



6 comments:

Rhoda said...

hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Welcome to entrecard as well, it surely helped me increase my traffic :)

INconstantIN said...

Hi! Welcome into the Entrecard community!:) I liki your blog a lot, look, I even posted a link prasing your design: http://mdro.blogspot.com/2008/01/even-blogspot-blogs-can-have-nice.html

I was wondering whether you would consider exchanging links with me, that would be great:D!

Sadie said...

@milky_way...You're welcome and Thanks Loads for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog...8o)

@InconstantIn...OMGosh that is just one of the nicest things that has ever happened to me since I began blogging. I posted a comment this morning on my blog, hope it's OK by you...8o)

http://doenutslldollars.blogspot.com/2007/12/mornin-fellow-bloggers.html

miss_moneymaker said...

I like EntreCard as well and thats actually how I found your site.

Sadie said...

@miss_moneymaker...EC is a great place to connect with bloggers and at the same time that you are promoting your site by dropping your card, you get to view many amazing blogs. EC, so far has not been a disappointment ... I think it is a fantastic networking platform...8o)

Anonymous said...

Entrecard is great. That's how I found your blog. Cool blog name by the way.