-Word Count Tool

16th-January, 2008


For some unknown reason, my wheels have been spinning today, but I am barely covering any blogging ground. I have a huge 'to do list', and I haven't even completed five items that are listed there.

Oh well, why fight it ... some days are just gonna be that way...no matter how prepared you think you are at the outset of the day. But I did want to share another nifty little tool that I came across that I am sure many of us bloggers will find invaluable.
This item will count the number of words that you have in any post or article. And the best part is that it's FREE and easy to use, all you have to do is 'copy and paste'...click enter and 'WALLA'...you total count.

Just think of the time that can be saved, instead of manually counting, all you have to do is let your trusty little PC do the counting for you...
Just Click HERE


0 comments: