-Contest Winner 'In The House'

12th-February, 2008

Gosh, am I ever GIDDY, I came in second in the contest that was hosted over at road2blogging.com. Now folks for me things like this just do not happen everyday, not once a week ... not even once a month. Actually not even once a year, I just don't win stuff. So, you can imagine that I am just about ready to pop with excitement. But I really am going to try to control myself, because if I pop, I won't finish this post .. now will I.

Further, I would like to send a HUGE THANK YOU across the ocean to that absolutely FABULOUS GUY in the UK that sponsored that contest. THANK YOU, Nick ... Fellow blogites let me assure you this is for real, and if I knew how to do a screen shot, I would post it right here for all to see the credit that I received to my PayPal account. Since I don't know how yet, you just gotta take my word. Oh, and Mollie is definitely me.

Oh, and yes it was a cash prize ... a $30.00 cash prize ...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is just wonderful,wtg!!!

Sadie said...

@themixgrapevine...Thanks, I am still bubbling...8o)

Anonymous said...

Always fun :) I love contests

Sadie said...

After this win, I am now ready to enter a lot more. I have become a BELIEVER...8o)