-Reach The 300 Drop Quota @ EntreCard In a Flash

4th-April, 2008

While browsing around the EntreCard site just the other day, and trying to build up credits for a future project of mine I came across TysBlog.com. Now I have seen quite a few blogs that have discussed different systems to use to reach that 300 EC drop quota seamlessly. But Ty's outline caught my attention.

So, I followed his outline, and was amazed by it's simplicity, look if a technically challenged person like me, could install it and get it up and running. I know for sure anybody else could do it also.

I now have it in place and I am racking up EC credits BIG TIME, and I am happy as 'bee is to honey'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll give it a try and visit the blog.

By the way, you know your beautiful design and color of your text creates a little ease of use for your top post right?

Buffy said...

I downloaded the bookmark file too and provided it doesnt 'freeze' your firefox it works well. Unfortunately I spend more time shutting down firefox than clicking on the drop boxes :(

Sadie said...

So far my biggest problem has been with EC recognizing that I have logged in...once that has been digitized, which takes about 5 minutes...it's smooth sailin'. Do you have the latest version of FF...

Sadie said...

@ Dave...Thanks, that's what I liked best about this template...it's simplicity. But I will be changing it in the future to something more functional, I don't want to do but it will be better for my site.