-Eye Candy

9th-Feburary, 2008

Yep, I'm just hooked, I easily become lost for hours on end, blissfully drifting and browsing through the web. I just can't get enough of it, and why can't I get enough. Well, there is just two much to learn, to much to explore and just to much to see.

I wonder if there is a painless and safe remedy, an easy to administer treatment to ween me off or reduce my desire to browse. Who am I fooling I wouldn't take it. Why should I deny myself all that the web has to offer. I really have learned an amazing amount of stuff just from browsing. And when I am bordering on the boundaries of info overload...I take a break and just visit some of the places that just fill me with excitement. Nothing is better then indulging and spending time at sites that are filled with delicious eye candy. What is eye candy, I am sure you are wondering 'what in the world is she talking about this time'.

Well, I love redoing the rooms in my home, adding tchotchkes, changing the color pallet of our walls and curtains. So looking for items to enhance and improve the appearance of my home is a favorite past time of mine.

Right now we have these ceiling fans that were in our home when it was purchased. They serve there purpose but I really want to replace them. You would think that would be an easy thing to do. Think again, have you every browsed through some of the available selections that Hunter fans offer. I have finally narrowed down my choices to about 5 different models.

But that's just from one company, Fanimation have 3 categories and I have favorites in each category. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, there's still Casablanca, Minka and many others I have to scan before I will be able to make a final decision. Although I am focusing only on one room for now, this is still going to be a really long process.

But I like it ...

0 comments: